Monday, November 4, 2013

70 Colors & Unlimited Possibilities!

Old Palette, Blank Palette, Art Bin Full of Color
Fresh Palette and Color Guide
Oh to be a watercolor palette. Just add water and your colors look vibrant for years and years. 

I love my old palette, but is that red Alizarin Crimson or Perylene Maroon? That dollop of Antwerp Blue, was that Winsor & Newton or Daniel Smith? Over 60 color on this old palette, but only one shade of orange?

Yes, a true artist only needs three primary colors on their palette, but wouldn't it be great to collect all of the colors! With my new palette and color guide I will not fear running out of a color. I will know its name and its maker and I will keep its place full within my family of color!

I never met a color I didn't like. (Dale Chihuly)

Color is the place where our brain and the universe meet. (Paul Klee)

Colour is my day-long obsession, joy and torment. (Claude Monet)

No comments:

Post a Comment